Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) (2480)
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Vote_lcapModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Voting_barModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
RYAN (1531)
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Vote_lcapModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Voting_barModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
James (1138)
Mario (1116)
88rsr (729)
Mitch (502)
munkul (490)
Yankee (483)
b47t0n (230)
Matt (226)

Latest topics
» Polo 6n2 & corsa stuff
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 am by greeny

» MX 5 The current Project
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 am by allanhelen

» crazy.....
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm by Adam_4plates

» VW Polo 1.4 MPI For Sale
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am by ruhulse

» Show/Roll Cages, Painting, Modification
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm by Guest

» Hi all
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm by Adam_4plates

» hello all
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm by 400bhp

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm by Dimzit

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm by Dimzit

» New to this so hi all (Punto 1.2 Sporting)
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm by Dimzit

Statistics
We have 468 registered users
The newest registered user is mikeyp42

Our users have posted a total of 10547 messages in 1286 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 173 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

+8
RotaryLove
swebb200sx
James
bandit1200
Mario
Super Si
munkul
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Empty Re: Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

Post by 88rsr Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:27 pm

if you can pay up and make the date bud theres no reason you cant, what you running? Twisted Evil
look forward to seeing more jap metal cheers
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Forum Points : 6684

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Empty reply

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

joecollins wrote:hi guys, this has been posted on sxoc, so i just wondered if i could come along, i'm only in nottingham and i havent dyno'ed this car before, cheers

Hello there

firstly welcome to the forum and you are more than welcome to join us at the rolling road, the more the better here, Ill send you a PM shortly, all the necessary information on the shoot out is in the first post off this thread to mate.

thanks

Administration
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
FORUM OWNER! and Administrator

Forum Points : 10202

http://www.modifiedmonsters.com

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Empty Re: Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

Post by joecollins Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:59 pm

thanks for the welcome guys, it's not far off standard'ish, but it's up for sale so i may be in it, or i'll be there in something (the missus punto 1.2, atlease it's a back up plan) i'll pay by paypal tomorrow if thats ok

joecollins
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5008

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm

joecollins wrote:thanks for the welcome guys, it's not far off standard'ish, but it's up for sale so i may be in it, or i'll be there in something (the missus punto 1.2, atlease it's a back up plan) i'll pay by paypal tomorrow if thats ok

Thats fine mate PM me for the address, hhhmmmm anyway that you can bring the punto aswell?? haha...im taking a stock 60 Punto (my monster is offroad) be good to compare it against something Smile

Either way be good to see you and what ever you bring at the rolling road, there is a nice mix off cars coming along so it will interesting to watch!

Thanks

Jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:04 pm

joecollins wrote:hi guys, this has been posted on sxoc, so i just wondered if i could come along, i'm only in nottingham and i havent dyno'ed this car before, cheers

Glad to see new members getting involved
welcome to the forum mate
James
James
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

Forum Points : 7589

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&am

Back to top Go down

Post by swebb200sx Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 am

Hi Jason

it may be worth you checking out this thread on sxox http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=5549320&posted=1#post5549320

as there's a few folks seem interested and asking a few questions that you could answer for them.

Also I paypal'd my deposit yesterday so hopefully you've got it now.

Lastly is there anychance i can get on the rollers as early as poss as they want me in work at westfield that day to upgrade some servers, only just found out about it as it was meant to happen this weekend Evil or Very Mad

Regards
Simon

swebb200sx
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5278

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Si Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:54 am

88rsr wrote:as long as you dont drive it like a tw@ on the day and attract all the wrong attention

thats my job Rolling Eyes
Super Si
Super Si
Active User
Active User

Forum Points : 5372

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 Empty Reply

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:10 pm

swebb200sx wrote:Hi Jason

it may be worth you checking out this thread on sxox http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=5549320&posted=1#post5549320

as there's a few folks seem interested and asking a few questions that you could answer for them.

Also I paypal'd my deposit yesterday so hopefully you've got it now.

Lastly is there anychance i can get on the rollers as early as poss as they want me in work at westfield that day to upgrade some servers, only just found out about it as it was meant to happen this weekend Evil or Very Mad

Regards
Simon

Ok thanks Simon, you can have the first run if you want as we dont have any order sorted out. Ill go and check out the SXOC thanks.

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by joecollins Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:13 pm

i've payed the deposit, cheers

joecollins
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 am

Ok guys we have 13 people going on the rollers for sure....only a few more and we will be looking at 30 pounds per car instead off 35!

list off members going and members who have paid a deposit are on the first post.

thanks

Administration
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 pm

88rsr wrote:as long as you dont drive it like a tw@ on the day and attract all the wrong attention

but thats part and parcel of being a BMW driver lmfao nahhhh this rear drive action is abit more larey than i remember lol oh wait the last RWD car i had was a volvo 240 estate 2.4 lol so it weighted alot more lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Forum Points : 7221

Back to top Go down

Post by 88rsr Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:00 am

fair enough if youre a wannabe drifter like every other young lad that buys an old beemer for that reason, just dont do it on the day or in fact if you have decided to put forum stickers on the car, 1 like i said we dont want the wrong attention, 2 if you so much as come close to another members car on the day cos you lost control you will be leaving in a different white vehicle than the beemer

the reason i say this is because i saw the way you drove last time we had a little meet and drive, i kept quiet and gave you the benefit of the doubt, jays working hard to build up a respectable member base here with some nice motors, hes spent a lot of his own time and money making it grow slowly and it is picking up, the last thing we want is for people to see one of the members cars being driven like it was stolen and put anyone else off joining cos they think its a bunch of boy/girl racers
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bandit1200 Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 pm

just adde this link to gt4oc poss some more interest hopefully cambelt getting fitted this week

bandit1200
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5207

Back to top Go down

Post by RYAN Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Well said Ricky cheers

Martyn where you been hiding can't wait to see yours on rollers you better get that cambelt fitted Wink
RYAN
RYAN
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Forum Points : 8152

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

bandit1200 wrote:just adde this link to gt4oc poss some more interest hopefully cambelt getting fitted this week

good man, if anyone is interested they need to get intouch with me because i need to be able to give Nobles the figure off people coming at least a few days before or they may not be able to accommodate extra's.

thanks

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:25 pm

88rsr wrote:fair enough if youre a wannabe drifter like every other young lad that buys an old beemer for that reason, just dont do it on the day or in fact if you have decided to put forum stickers on the car, 1 like i said we dont want the wrong attention, 2 if you so much as come close to another members car on the day cos you lost control you will be leaving in a different white vehicle than the beemer

the reason i say this is because i saw the way you drove last time we had a little meet and drive, i kept quiet and gave you the benefit of the doubt, jays working hard to build up a respectable member base here with some nice motors, hes spent a lot of his own time and money making it grow slowly and it is picking up, the last thing we want is for people to see one of the members cars being driven like it was stolen and put anyone else off joining cos they think its a bunch of boy/girl racers

yeah i hear you mate and to be honest i aint pushing this one as in all honesty 1mpg with foot down is very expensive and hopefully i will have the 17's on so it will just be slow and smooth lol and as for the drifting i am only going to do that at DWYB events where there is plenty of run off for when it goes wrong lol and i hate to say it but i only want one forum sticker on this one as i want to try to keep it as smooth looking as poss

Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by joecollins Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:21 pm

what time do we need to get there

joecollins
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:07 pm

was just looking at thous that have paid and realised that its going to be fun watching ricky drive 2 cars to the meet lol, is it going to be done like a relay race lmao

but yeah as above what time we meeting and where and what time does everyone need to be at nobels cos as i understand we shall be arriving in a couple of groups lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Right guys important message!

Hello , Nobles would like us to be there at the latest 9 o'clock!, preferably we should aim to be there for 8.30 so they can get all us all sorted out and all the disclaimers signed etc

So again thats 9 O'clock at the latest guys thankyou

Also please remember if there is anyone else wanting to come along with Modified Monsters to the rolling road they must get intouch with me asap, this is because Modified Monsters is booked in at Nobles for upto 15 cars (we have 13-14cars at the moment) and if we want to book more in it isnt a problem but i do need to give them enough notice or there is a big chance you will not make it onto the rollers thankyou.

Members that have paid a deposit to me since the first deposit payment to Nobles can be assured the money will be taken of off the full payment on the day.

any question please dont hesitate to PM me

thankyou

Administration
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:00 pm

ealy start will have to pick bezmond up early its still alrite for us watchers come come along isnt it?
James
James
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 pm

James_6N2 wrote:ealy start will have to pick bezmond up early its still alrite for us watchers come come along isnt it?

yes of course mate Wink

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

just been counting and if martin comes along and james friend we will have 15 cars.....£30 each Wink

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 pm

I will make sure that VRS is there
quick picture on behalf of my friend Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot - Page 3 44306_426370723929_782133929_4716945_4737745_n
i wont to see it on the rollers
James
James
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 pm

mmmmmm me likes yellow cars
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 88rsr Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

i wanna see it on there too as theyre supposed to be 180 standard cheers a quality engine of course,
mario our lass is driving her car down there Smile
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next