Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) (2480)
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Vote_lcapThe next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Voting_barThe next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Vote_rcap 
RYAN (1531)
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Vote_lcapThe next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Voting_barThe next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Vote_rcap 
James (1138)
Mario (1116)
88rsr (729)
Mitch (502)
munkul (490)
Yankee (483)
b47t0n (230)
Matt (226)

Latest topics
» Polo 6n2 & corsa stuff
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 am by greeny

» MX 5 The current Project
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 am by allanhelen

» crazy.....
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm by Adam_4plates

» VW Polo 1.4 MPI For Sale
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am by ruhulse

» Show/Roll Cages, Painting, Modification
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm by Guest

» Hi all
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm by Adam_4plates

» hello all
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm by 400bhp

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm by Dimzit

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm by Dimzit

» New to this so hi all (Punto 1.2 Sporting)
The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm by Dimzit

Statistics
We have 468 registered users
The newest registered user is mikeyp42

Our users have posted a total of 10547 messages in 1286 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 173 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!!

+7
joecollins
vicarofsheff
88rsr
RYAN
tink
Mario
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Empty The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!!

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Okay guys and girls im starting to make plans for the next rolling road day at Noble Motorsport in Chesterfield to give some of the new members/friends to get there cars on the dynometer including those who wanted to join us last time and didnt get the chance Smile
The aim is to get a date sorted to suit as many people as possible for the forum and anyone is wecome as always.
This will give you the chance to put your pride and joy on the dyno and see what power and torque its making and if its doing it in a safe and healthy way!
here is some useful info on the subject for those interested -

1-9 cars = 40 inc vat per car

10-14 cars = 35 inc vat per car

15 plus = 30 inc vat per car

Each car on the rolling road will receive a full colour printout off there figure like this -

The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! File0003

Noble Motorsport Location

Chatsworth Business Park 172 Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 2AR p: 01246 272 749 f: 01246 272 750

The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Staticmap?center=53.233992,-1.445801&zoom=14&size=600x340&maptype=roadmap&markers=53.233992,-1

To get an idea what these days are all about visit these links for details of our last visit

POWER GRAPHS

VIDEO'S

Thank you and i hope you will join Modified Monsters @ Noble's for a shootout, photo's, videos and some good friendly banter Smile

List so far:-
1 - 1250cinqturbo.
2 - Mario.
3 - Ryan90VRS.
4 - Jube.
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

it will be updated as more people confirm

Last edited by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
FORUM OWNER! and Administrator

Forum Points : 10189

http://www.modifiedmonsters.com

Back to top Go down

The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Empty Re: The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!!

Post by Mario Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:01 pm

count me in but god only knows what i will be driving lol as i hope to have the beema sold by then but if not the beema will be making an appearence prob in the same spec list to just see if its still running as well after the overheat the other day
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Forum Points : 7208

Back to top Go down

The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!! Empty Re: The next Noble Motorsport Rolling Road shootout!!!

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:27 pm

great stuff mate glad to hear it Smile

Jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by tink Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm

would be a good day and up for it depending on the date

tink
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 4966

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm

tink i would love to see your motor on the rollers as deep down i love the mk2 mondy's (had 2 V6's and a 1.Cool i also had a mk1 but that only last a day due to timing belt fail lol(1.8td)
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RYAN Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 pm

If i get some good quotes on my car then mine can come along if not ill have to hitch a lift.
RYAN
RYAN
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Forum Points : 8139

Back to top Go down

Post by 88rsr Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:40 pm

if it is as early as that i'll be there again but i wont be rolling, if it ends up going towards march/april time theres a fair chance i may be back for round 2 Wink
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Forum Points : 6671

Back to top Go down

Post by vicarofsheff Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:21 am

Jason.
Would you be able to put me down as a possibility.

I need to get the ST back if it is late on or in Feb i should have it back and all done.

Do you want me to get some more car to tag along.

vicarofsheff
vicarofsheff
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5023

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 pm

tink wrote:would be a good day and up for it depending on the date

dates here are very flexable mate and it would be great if you could tag along, love to hear the V6 revving hard on the rollers Smile and your more than welcome to invite a few from your foum too Wink

RYBO wrote:If i get some good quotes on my car then mine can come along if not ill have to hitch a lift.

be good if you could mate id loooove to see the VTS on the rollers its sat in the garage itching to stut its stuff in Chesterfield Smile

88rsr wrote:if it is as early as that i'll be there again but i wont be rolling, if it ends up going towards march/april time theres a fair chance i may be back for round 2 Wink

again mate dates here are flexabe id rather push it around than loose out on as many of us going as possible Smile be good to try and get some goos sound recording bits togehter for the vids again too

vicarofsheff wrote:Jason.
Would you be able to put me down as a possibility.

I need to get the ST back if it is late on or in Feb i should have it back and all done.

Do you want me to get some more car to tag along.

Well lets see when would be a good time for everyone as like ive said above id rather move the dates around to suit so we can get as many going as possible, that way we would have a bunch of cars going and it would be a meet Smile

So guys lets talk best dates for everybody as Feb seems a little early and people need more time to get the cars sorted etc....including me with the Cinq Twisted Evil

Thanks

Jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 pm

ok put me down for when ever it is but i am going over again sooner as i need to find out how much of a difference V-Power is actually making as the drive is alot different and it would be nice to have a higher figure for selling (if he goes) Shocked
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by joecollins Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:21 pm

i'll be up for this, see what the scoobys putting out, or whatever i've got at the time, (maybe another 200, or a supercharged fto)

joecollins
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 4995

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm

joecollins wrote:i'll be up for this, see what the scoobys putting out, or whatever i've got at the time, (maybe another 200, or a supercharged fto)

Glad to hear it matey Smile

what you expecting from the scooby?? and this talk of supercharged FTO's sounds interesting Smile

Jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by joecollins Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am

around 250 hopefully, maybe more with a few tweaks.

joecollins
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 4995

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm

ooooooo me likes scoobies
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vicarofsheff Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Is there any news on the date for the rollers yet.

I am going to bring some members from the RST to roll as well if that is OK
vicarofsheff
vicarofsheff
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:25 pm

yeah thats fine mate and unfortinatly the man that is best at orginising is very inconsideratly on holiday lmao, the numbers for this one are growing as i have a deffinate 2x, me and jube with out battling 1.2 fiats,

if we can have a list of confermed goers for when his lordship returns it will speed up the process, last time i think we needed a min of 10 cars to book the full morning and the price gets slightly cheap with more cars (as first post) so if you could get a list of people interesed it would give us a head start and dates they are free
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by James Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm

i might unleash the polo this time around lol might make 60 bhp
James
James
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

Forum Points : 7576

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm

well i'm going to show jay what a 1.2 punto should put out lol or am i going to make an arse of myself and jay's stock 60 do better than mine lol still cant believe it made 71.1 lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm

right guys im back!! Smile

okay well give me till tomorrow to get myself back into gear and ill come up with some dates and info, send some PM's etc and get the ball rolling abit here okay guys Smile

Jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jube Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 pm

As Chris says I'm definitely down for a rolling road visit at Noble.

We've got at least three contenders in the Fiat 1.2 Challenge now! Very Happy (The winner will be greatly determined by which of his 1.2 cars Jason brings!)

The sooner the better for me on the dates front.
Jube
Jube
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 4923

Back to top Go down

Post by vicarofsheff Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 pm

1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) wrote:right guys im back!! Smile

okay well give me till tomorrow to get myself back into gear and ill come up with some dates and info, send some PM's etc and get the ball rolling abit here okay guys Smile

Jason

Cheers Jay

The vicar is still not back yet but should not be much longer
vicarofsheff
vicarofsheff
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Jube wrote:As Chris says I'm definitely down for a rolling road visit at Noble.

We've got at least three contenders in the Fiat 1.2 Challenge now! Very Happy (The winner will be greatly determined by which of his 1.2 cars Jason brings!)

The sooner the better for me on the dates front.

4 if fishy pulls his fingure out this time lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jube Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Chaps,
Does anyone know if the Noble Rolling Road gives a fueling trace (and boost for later date) when we visit please?

Many thanks.
Jube
Jube
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 4923

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:54 am

definate boost yes and fueling i cant remeber, mine didn't have it but there again they couldn't get the prob to stay in my exhaust lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 pm

there graphs show points for lambda reading in air fuel ratio form but they never plot it so not sure

Jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next