Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) (2480)
Admin & Moderators Vote_lcapAdmin & Moderators Voting_barAdmin & Moderators Vote_rcap 
RYAN (1531)
Admin & Moderators Vote_lcapAdmin & Moderators Voting_barAdmin & Moderators Vote_rcap 
James (1138)
Mario (1116)
88rsr (729)
Mitch (502)
munkul (490)
Yankee (483)
b47t0n (230)
Matt (226)

Latest topics
» Polo 6n2 & corsa stuff
Admin & Moderators EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 am by greeny

» MX 5 The current Project
Admin & Moderators EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 am by allanhelen

» crazy.....
Admin & Moderators EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm by Adam_4plates

» VW Polo 1.4 MPI For Sale
Admin & Moderators EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am by ruhulse

» Show/Roll Cages, Painting, Modification
Admin & Moderators EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm by Guest

» Hi all
Admin & Moderators EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm by Adam_4plates

» hello all
Admin & Moderators EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm by 400bhp

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Admin & Moderators EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm by Dimzit

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Admin & Moderators EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm by Dimzit

» New to this so hi all (Punto 1.2 Sporting)
Admin & Moderators EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm by Dimzit

Statistics
We have 468 registered users
The newest registered user is mikeyp42

Our users have posted a total of 10547 messages in 1286 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 173 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Admin & Moderators

Go down

Admin & Moderators Empty Admin & Moderators

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Here is some general information regarding Admin and Moderating.

1. Want to become admin or a mod?

If you do then you need to contact me via PM to discuss the position or contact the forums super mod/sub admin so the information can be discussed with myslef.

2. whats to be expected from a moderator?

A moderator needs to be able to put him/herself across without seeming offensive or abusive to members.
They will remove abusive post's and text or edit the post.
And selected mods will have the power to ban members given the right reasons!
A mod also should be able to frequently check the site or section for abuses etc.
And should also be able to give advise or help regarding the forum so they should learn the site as best as possible.

I also ask that moderators communicate with me upon taking actions, for example if someone has contacted a Mod for any reason i want to now the details.

3. Admin......what can you expect from Admin?

Admin have limited access to the forums Admin panel to carry out changes to the forum and the forum structure, you should be able to contact Admin regarding issues with the forum that a Mod cannot deal with.
You should also be able to contact Admin regarding an issue with a moderator that you may have.
Admin should also be able to put themselves across well towards members as they represent the forum.
Admin have the power to ban/deactivate accounts and alter members signatures if need be.

Again i ask that information regarding actions taken against members by Admin are passed onto me and changes to the site MUST go through me first as i dont want any big changes to happen without the go ahead.

4. Mod and Admin problems.

If you become a mod or Admin and you cannot apply to the above, or members complain about your actions regular then i will have to take into consideration the choice to to remove you as a mod/admin for the good of the site.

If you have any issues regarding the above then please contact me. Thank you

Jason

1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
FORUM OWNER! and Administrator
FORUM OWNER! and Administrator

Forum Points : 10185

http://www.modifiedmonsters.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum