Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) (2480)
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Vote_lcapModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Voting_barModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Vote_rcap 
RYAN (1531)
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Vote_lcapModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Voting_barModified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Vote_rcap 
James (1138)
Mario (1116)
88rsr (729)
Mitch (502)
munkul (490)
Yankee (483)
b47t0n (230)
Matt (226)

Latest topics
» Polo 6n2 & corsa stuff
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 am by greeny

» MX 5 The current Project
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 am by allanhelen

» crazy.....
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm by Adam_4plates

» VW Polo 1.4 MPI For Sale
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am by ruhulse

» Show/Roll Cages, Painting, Modification
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm by Guest

» Hi all
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm by Adam_4plates

» hello all
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm by 400bhp

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm by Dimzit

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm by Dimzit

» New to this so hi all (Punto 1.2 Sporting)
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm by Dimzit

Statistics
We have 468 registered users
The newest registered user is mikeyp42

Our users have posted a total of 10547 messages in 1286 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 173 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

+8
RotaryLove
swebb200sx
James
bandit1200
Mario
Super Si
munkul
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Empty Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Hello to all members.

ModifiedMonster.com is visiting Noble Motorsport next month on the 6th of November where members can put there pride and joy onto some off the most accurate rollers (dyno-meter) in the UK along with some off the best tuners and mappers at the helm to give you a full colour print of off your cars current BHP and Torque as well as some feedback on your cars fueling and general health etc.
It doesn't matter what you drive standard or modified (im taking my stock Punto 60 Smile ) this will also be a good chance to get some good videos and pictures off the cars on the dyno! and it a great way for you to see what your cars really doing and how well its doing it with the added bonus off making sure all is well within!

Okay guys important stuff here please read on -

Ive been intouch with Nobles and hear is how its going to be.

1-9 cars = 40 inc vat per car

10-14 cars = 35 inc vat per car

15 plus = 30 inc vat per car

At this moment in time we have 13-14 cars onboard which means we are looking at £35 inc vat per car.

More important stuff -

I will need a deposit off £20 asap if you wish to join the list off people hitting the rolling road so i can keep Nobles informed off the numbers and pay each deposit as required.

So i need a solid list off people that can make it on say the 6th off November which is the first sat off next month and everyone should have been payed.

Anyone going onto the rolling road must be at Nobles at 9 oclock at the latest but i advise that you get there around half 8 to get things rolling asap

The rolling road should accommodate for low cars and Nobles said they haven't really had an issue before with a car being to low.

So far set in stone we have the following cars -

Nissan 200SX turbo - Simon (paid £20 deposit)

Vauxhall Manaro VXR - Tom

Mondeo ST-tdci - my dad, - (Paid £20 deposit)

Fiat punto 60 - my car, hoping for 10,000bhp

Passat 1.8T - Ricky, - (Paid £35)

Polo GT TDI - Ricky again - (Paid£35)

Mazda RX8 - Adam - (Paid £20 deposit)

BMW 320i - Chris - (Paid £20 deposit)

Celica GT4 - martin

Vauxhall Astra GSI Turbo - Simon - (Paid £20 deposit)

VW Polo TDI - Danny (Paid £20 deposit)

Ford fiesta 1.25 - Katie - (Paid £20 deposit)

Renault megane 1.6 16v - Matt (Paid £20 deposit)

Nissan 200sx - joecollins (Paid £20 deposit)

Lets get some more names in stone and lets go and have a good time down at the Dyno guys thanks

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Engine_tuning_2

Each car on the rolling road will receive a full colour printout off there figure like this -
Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot File0003

Noble Motorsport Location

Chatsworth Business Park 172 Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 2AR p: 01246 272 749 f: 01246 272 750

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Staticmap?center=53.233992,-1.445801&zoom=14&size=600x340&maptype=roadmap&markers=53.233992,-1

You may also be interested to now Noble Motorsports developed and built the 2.5 litre 24 valve V6 twin turbo engine for the Noble M12 with 325bhp! and they also are responcable for the 425bhp Noble M400 engine! -

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Roush-noble

Thanks

Administration

Last edited by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 23 times in total
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
FORUM OWNER! and Administrator

Forum Points : 10202

http://www.modifiedmonsters.com

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Empty Re: Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

Post by munkul Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:01 pm

cheers for the invite mate and i would be up for it but i am flat broke and will be for a month at least... Sad

munkul
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Forum Points : 5909

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Empty Re: Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

dont worry mate, next time Wink

thanks

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Si Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:01 am

ye im interested buddy just depends on work with date
adam mentioned it to some lads we know aswel......civic type R turbo'd, golf gti, fabia vrs, corsa C 1.8 turbo'd (270bhp) there some, dont know which are certain yet but gets numbers up & prices down Very Happy
Super Si
Super Si
Active User
Active User

Forum Points : 5372

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Si Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:05 am

...ohhhh & take the cinq turbo instead i want to see it!!! Sad
Super Si
Super Si
Active User
Active User

Forum Points : 5372

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am

yeah dude get the cinq sorted lol i'll even drive across and give you a hand lol

i want to see it on the rollers as do the rest of the forum me thinks lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Forum Points : 7221

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Empty reply

Post by bandit1200 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 pm

i will be there in the gt4 aslong as cambelt is replaced

bandit1200
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5207

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Empty reply

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:04 pm

bandit1200 wrote:i will be there in the gt4 aslong as cambelt is replaced

okay mate good man, be good to see the GT4 on the rollers. be interesting to see what it at aswell....feels bloody quick enough! ill help you with the cam belt if it gets you to come down lol. ill need to now by Friday if you'll getting the cam belt done in time because ill be booking it for a set amount off cars.

thanks

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Count team Low and Slow in see if i can make 60 BHP lol

I may have some other friends that intrested too so i will try and get answer of em for this friday.

James
James
Sub Admin
Sub Admin

Forum Points : 7589

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&am

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 pm

James_6N2 wrote:Count team Low and Slow in see if i can make 60 BHP lol

I may have some other friends that intrested too so i will try and get answer of em for this friday.

fantastic ill add you to the list off definates mate...we have our own little 60 plus group between us haha.

if you can get an answer by Thurs that would be good because i will ringing Nobles friday day time but whatever.

thanks

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 pm

All necessary information is now in the first post.

thankyou

Administration
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by swebb200sx Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:24 am

Both me and Tom (monaro) are definates for going i'll let him no date today. but you can put us both down.

swebb200sx
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5278

Back to top Go down

Post by swebb200sx Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:26 am

If you need more cars, i can post on sxoc there quite a few local lads i think would be interested.

swebb200sx
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 5278

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 am

swebb200sx wrote:Both me and Tom (monaro) are definates for going i'll let him no date today. but you can put us both down.

Fantastic Very Happy cant wait to see this pair on the rollers!

Ill put your names down on the list now Wink

swebb200sx wrote:If you need more cars, i can post on sxoc there quite a few local lads i think would be interested.

Your more than welcome to ask a few mate i cant see us having to many at this moment in time so yes that would be good Wink

thanks

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by RotaryLove Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 pm

cant wait for this im well up for it! is it on the first saturday in november? coz im off that weekend woo! me n si will try to get some lads from leeds n wakey with fast turbo'd mad cars to bring. ill get some more names asap!
adam
RotaryLove
RotaryLove
Active User
Active User

Forum Points : 5342

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm

wow this looks like its going to be a 3 way battle between me jason and james for the least powerful car there lol or will i be involved!!!!!!
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Forum Points : 7221

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:32 pm

mariocinq wrote:wow this looks like its going to be a 3 way battle between me jason and james for the least powerful car there lol or will i be involved!!!!!!

I think the Punto will win that one hands down lol, i think the 1.4 MPI polo is slightly more powerful from stock and it has to have a fair bit more torque?? and yours has the 75 engine in mate! haha, you should be 15bhp up on me Smile

thanks

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by 88rsr Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 pm

mine if i dont get my n75 and it goes into limp mode Sad haha (n that could be true on bhp/ton)*spelling?

how do you want the monies jay? do you have paypal for the ebay purchases? we can send them as a gift to you so you dont get any paypal fees, of just cold hard cash? or even bank transfer
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Forum Points : 6684

Back to top Go down

Post by 88rsr Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

oh and ive posted on ukpassats to try and help the numbers
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 am

88rsr wrote:mine if i dont get my n75 and it goes into limp mode Sad haha (n that could be true on bhp/ton)*spelling?

how do you want the monies jay? do you have paypal for the ebay purchases? we can send them as a gift to you so you dont get any paypal fees, of just cold hard cash? or even bank transfer

payment can be sent via paypal or in cash mate Wink

88rsr wrote:oh and ive posted on ukpassats to try and help the numbers

thanks mate

jason

1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by 88rsr Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 pm

i'll give ya cash
88rsr
88rsr
Modified Monsters Addict
Modified Monsters Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FISHYGT Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi guys carnt believe am goin to miss it am so gutterd! hope u have a gud day boys fishy
FISHYGT
FISHYGT
Special User
Special User

Forum Points : 5571

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Right guys another member is on board for the rollers for definite.

Okay, people who have there names down for the rollers id appreciate a minimum deposit of 20 ponds so i can get Nobles Confident we will show up and that we have enough people to justify the day out.

Payments can be made via paypal or cash.

People who have apyed a deposit will have (deposit payed) next to there names on the first post off this thread.

thankyou

Administration
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Somebody has bought a big intercooler for rolling road day Very Happy and no not me and the punto!

jason
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Modified Monsters @ Noble Motorsport for a rolling road shoot out and photo shoot Empty Reminder

Post by 1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Hello to all members.

Just a quick reminder that all necessary information regarding the Noble Motorsport day is covered on the first post off this thread and is updated with new information most days so please check it as and when you need to no anything or on a daily basis.

Thankyou

Administration
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next