Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Log in if you are already a member or Join the forum for free today and get your pictures and specs up on your pride and joy!

thanks from the Administrators of MODIFIED MONSTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
1250cinqturbo (ADMIN) (2480)
Hi everyone! someone from South America? Vote_lcapHi everyone! someone from South America? Voting_barHi everyone! someone from South America? Vote_rcap 
RYAN (1531)
Hi everyone! someone from South America? Vote_lcapHi everyone! someone from South America? Voting_barHi everyone! someone from South America? Vote_rcap 
James (1138)
Mario (1116)
88rsr (729)
Mitch (502)
munkul (490)
Yankee (483)
b47t0n (230)
Matt (226)

Latest topics
» Polo 6n2 & corsa stuff
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 am by greeny

» MX 5 The current Project
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 am by allanhelen

» crazy.....
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm by Adam_4plates

» VW Polo 1.4 MPI For Sale
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am by ruhulse

» Show/Roll Cages, Painting, Modification
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:23 pm by Guest

» Hi all
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm by Adam_4plates

» hello all
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm by 400bhp

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm by Dimzit

» Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting Turbo Conversion
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:42 pm by Dimzit

» New to this so hi all (Punto 1.2 Sporting)
Hi everyone! someone from South America? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm by Dimzit

Statistics
We have 468 registered users
The newest registered user is mikeyp42

Our users have posted a total of 10547 messages in 1286 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 173 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:01 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hi everyone! someone from South America?

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! someone from South America? Empty Hi everyone! someone from South America?

Post by lambotango Wed May 23, 2012 4:36 am

Hi, my name is Gabriel, i´m from Uruguay.
My pride and joy is my Cinquecento Sporting, here in my country only came about 8 Sporting´s and i´m very lucky to own one in red.
Alguien habla español? Thanks to my parents i know English, and i´m not using google translator.
Read you around.
Cheers from Uruguay!
lambotango
lambotango
Beginner
Beginner

Forum Points : 4367

http://goo.gl/Bc0Ih

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! someone from South America? Empty Re: Hi everyone! someone from South America?

Post by RYAN Fri May 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Hello welcome to the forum fine looking motor you own that is lucky getting 1 of 8 Wink
RYAN
RYAN
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Forum Points : 8135

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! someone from South America? Empty Re: Hi everyone! someone from South America?

Post by Yankee Sun May 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Welcome! Very Happy

I think you are the only one from South America here
Yankee
Yankee
Advanced User
Advanced User

Forum Points : 6240

Back to top Go down

Post by lambotango Sun May 27, 2012 3:25 pm

I think i knew that from the beginning, but you never know.
Thanks all for the welcome. Cheers from Uruguay!
lambotango
lambotango
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee Sun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm

I think most members on here are from the UK, as for me, I'm from Norway and Im enjoying this site more and more Very Happy

Enjoy your stay here mate
Yankee
Yankee
Advanced User
Advanced User

Forum Points : 6240

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:01 pm

abit late but welcome, do they have the new fiat uno in your country as it seems to be south america only, i really want one as the look like an old uno but have new panda mechanicals along with a nice new 1.4 16v engine if my research is correct.
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Forum Points : 7204

Back to top Go down

Post by lambotango Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Mario: first of all sorry for the vote, i didn't knew the + and the - was there for voting on your message.
Your research is not totally correct, incredibly a restyling of the original Uno is still in production, and is only in sale in Brazil were is produced.
The totally new Uno called the new Uno or the Uno Evo, has not european panda internals, and there's only one choice of engine, a 85hp multi point injection 4 cylinder 8v 1.4liters.
http://www.fiat.com.ar/Autos/nuevo-uno-sporting
That's the web from Fiat Argentina and the New Uno Sporting, the Sporting is only on the looks Sad
http://www.fiat.com.br/monte-seu-carro/conheca/161/MILLE+ECONOMY+2013
that's the original Uno restyling still on production and for sale in Brazil.
Cheers and i hope you understand my English.
lambotango
lambotango
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 pm

your english is actually really good, ahhh its the great 1.4 8v, still want one lol
Mario
Mario
super moderator
super moderator

Forum Points : 7204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down